Menu For Students Learning English:
Sign Up For Email Updates For Free Services / Paid Resources + Also Get A Free Ebook: "25 English Learning Tips" (Subscription Optional + May Take 48 Hours To Email E-book - Check Spam):
1. Try to use English as much as possible - for example, replace your native language newspaper with an English one.
2. Try speaking as much as possible in English with your family/friends/colleagues.
3. Keep learning grammar to improve your skills.
4. If you feel that you are not improving, check your methodology and keep trying.
5. Learn vocabulary systematically, such as 50 new words a week.
6. Try to utilise spare time, such as listening to an English podcast on a bus.
7. Try to challenge yourself with the English difficulty, but try not to make it impossible.
8. Get feedback from a teacher, to see what are your weak areas.
9. Try to partner with other people learning, to compare tips and progress.
10. Think about the similarities and differences between your native language(s) and English.