Keyboard Controls: click on top of audio player first to activate it = 1. "space" = play/pause / 2. "up" = next question / 3. "down" = previous question".
Try not to speak too fast - accuracy above speed (also not too slow) and too much speed can be excessive perhaps.
Practise + practise again - make speaking in English and answering IELTS questions as automatic as possible.
Understand the different sections of the exam.
Try to fully prepare how you will answer questions about your job etc. - try to get the vocabulary and grammar accurate ahead of time.
Whilst, that will not directly affect the mark necessarily, try to be smart and professional to boost your confidence.
Make sure that you are not thristy - if you drink enough water, that can help you speak more easily, compared to a dry throat.
Practise in front of a mirror how you will respond.
Record yourself and play the answers again.
If you do not understand, ask to make sure you are answering correctly - much better than guessing and perhaps answering the wrong question - that about how you will do that.
If you need to give examples, try to speak about easy topics for you, that you are more confident for the grammar and vocabulary to answer about.
Menu For Students Learning English:
Sign Up For Email Updates For Free Services / Paid Resources + Also Get A Free Ebook: "25 English Learning Tips" (Subscription Optional + May Take 48 Hours To Email E-book - Check Spam):
- Please introduce yourself.
- Tell me about your family.
- How often do you see your friends and family?
- What are some jobs that your friends do?
- Tell me about your hobbies.
- What kind of food do you like?
- What kind of food do you not like?
Talk about a job that is popular in your country.
- What is it?
- Why do people like it?
- Would you like to do it?
- Do people work hard in your country?
- Why do people get second/third jobs?
- Do you think most people like their work?
- Is it better to study or work?
- What age do people retire in your country?
- Should people be made to retire after a certain age for some jobs?