Keyboard Controls: click on top of audio player first to activate it = 1. "space" = play/pause / 2. "up" = next question / 3. "down" = previous question".
Try not to speak too fast - accuracy above speed (also not too slow) and too much speed can be excessive perhaps.
Practise + practise again - make speaking in English and answering IELTS questions as automatic as possible.
Understand the different sections of the exam.
Try to fully prepare how you will answer questions about your job etc. - try to get the vocabulary and grammar accurate ahead of time.
Whilst, that will not directly affect the mark necessarily, try to be smart and professional to boost your confidence.
Make sure that you are not thristy - if you drink enough water, that can help you speak more easily, compared to a dry throat.
Practise in front of a mirror how you will respond.
Record yourself and play the answers again.
If you do not understand, ask to make sure you are answering correctly - much better than guessing and perhaps answering the wrong question - that about how you will do that.
If you need to give examples, try to speak about easy topics for you, that you are more confident for the grammar and vocabulary to answer about.
Menu For Students Learning English:
Sign Up For Email Updates For Free Services / Paid Resources + Also Get A Free Ebook: "25 English Learning Tips" (Subscription Optional + May Take 48 Hours To Email E-book - Check Spam):
- Please introduce yourself
- Can I see your ID please?
- How are you today?
- Did you find the center easily?
- How do you normally travel around?
- Tell me about your career.
- What did you study at university?
Talk about a job that is popular in your country.
- Why is it popular?
- What are its benefits?
- What skills and/or qualifications are needed for it?
- Is it better to always be in work?
- Why do people like to have further education?
- Is there another course you would like to do?
- What are some famous educational institutions in your country?
- Would you like to study in another country?
- Are you happy with your current job?